Monday, October 24, 2011

4th Day

After A nice long relaxing night of sleep, I got up early to experience my fourth day here. No doubt in my mind, i wanted to go to the beach and learn how to surf, so i headed to the beach first. I didnt know which beach to pick to do this, but i did some research before I headed out to see which beaches had the best waves for begginers  and which beach I could find lessons at. I went to Jeffreys Bay. Here, I found a expert to give me lessons on surfing, it cost me $50 a day. Even though i planned on doing three things today, this was the only thing I got done. But it was for sure worth it, i had a blast learning to surf. Experiencing the ocean was a thrill! I went home and ordered from food service again. I simply had spaghetti for dinner which was billed onto my staying cost.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment